Obviously, starting a new enterprise/company/organization begins with a flurry of events. You may or may not have much time to pay attention to personal life as you will be engrossed with the progress of your business.
Now, applying for a loan seems a common thing, but you will need it for establishing your business or fulfilling an objective at some point of time. As you move ahead to apply for Small Business Loans, you need to prepare for it. Apparently, your credibility will be judged from various perspectives and that is why a fine presentation of your business will help.
We’ve picked 5 major factors that matter to lenders and they include:
1. Proper documentation – Though this seems only a formal procedure, but lenders do give maximum importance to it. With proper legal and financial documents, you give a crisp representation of your business.
2. Monthly revenues – What also interests the lenders is your cash flows, profit and loss, other financial expenses for operating the business. The private lenders may inquire about your monthly revenues in particular.
3. Credit score – You will have to show an estimated credit score to the lenders when applying for business loans as this will help them take a decision.
4. Existing debts – Information on existing debts shall be provided to the lenders. Starting from loan balances, terms, rates of interest, remaining payments and so on would feature on your list of existing debts.
5. Business plans – You may face a query about your business plans, which by any means would be related to your current goals and objectives, business activities, etc. to help your business grow.
There might be another set of questions from the lenders, but the above ones are vital.