The frame structures for housing UPS systems, switches, routers and equipment-servers for better organization, cable management and uninterrupted airflow to the network devices ensure credible performance. These installations can be seen in various data centers or server rooms, whether it is a commercial organization or an educational one.
Need of house telecoms equipment, and others in an organization is evident and therefore, a network rack or cabinet’s presence in there isn’t much surprising. However, the quality, construction and other factors do matter to a buyer. So, instead of checking into any other aspect, the buyers should give their attention to the following:
1. Dealer/manufacturer – Inviting quotations from various dealers/manufacturers is a better idea, but shortlisting can become difficult. Therefore, the prospective buyers need to check the past records of these dealers or manufacturers.
2. Product model – Given a network cabinet variety, one may not swiftly remember the dimensional specifications of the equipment that needs enclosure. Hence, it is necessary for one to check along with the right product model.
3. Features – Since usability isn’t the only feature limited to the cabinet, the buyers should learn about other aspects too, which include impact resistance, corrosion resistance, dust resistance, convenient installations and so on.
4. Safety and maintenance – These two are prime factors in order to verify a product’s reliability and credibility in terms of performance. While buyers seek seamless operations, poor security features are a threat to the operator.
5. Budget – As it was mentioned previously, the quotations can be invited from various providers, but contracting through proper documents is necessary.